Entries are NOW CLOSED
How to prepare
1. Fill out entry form to include with sample and entry fee.
2. Select sample from inner pile area to get adequate moisture to maintain biology for three days. Screening optional.
3. Put sample in sealable bag (from quart up to gallon size is ok.) It will need to fit in a 4 x 12 inch deposit slot.
4. Include bagged sample with entry form and entry fee in 9x12 envelope. Write name in sharpie on each item.
5. Deposit entry package in any drop box or mail it in.
One entry limit per address, per category.
Link to "tune in" facebook livestreamed judging on April 23.
DEPOSIT ENTRY HERE
Entry Drop Box Sites
underlined text are links to map
mail-in address below
1. Moorpark: Peach Hill Soils: 10951 Los Angeles Ave
2. Somis: Peach Hill Soils: 6001 E Los Angeles Ave
3. Thousand Oaks: Bridges Charter School 1335 Calle Bouganvilla
4. Oxnard: Agromin office and yard: 201 Kinetic Dr
5. Ventura: Green Thumb Nursery: 1899 S Victoria Ave
6. Ventura: Restore Ventura Community Orchard (former Color Garden): Poli St x Chestnut
7. Ventura Westside: Avant Garden - Art City Performance & Demonstration Garden: 197 Dubbers St Ventura, CA 93001
8. Ojai: Ojai Demonstration Garden (behind City Hall): 401 S Ventura St.
mail-in entry address (must be received by Mon Apr 19):
send sample, entry form, and fee in usps mailing box or flat rate padded envelope with entry form to: VC Compost Cup, c/o Kingdom Aquaponics, 1237 S. Victoria Ave, #277, Oxnard , CA 93025